Pure Nature Hohey
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire denounce with righteous indignation
For Completing Biryani –
1. For Marinate- In a blender jar, add in the SMC turmeric powder, SMC red chilly powder, SMC turmeric powder, SMC coriander powder, SMC biryani masala, salt, ginger, garlic, green chilly, mint leaves, coriander leaves, cream.
2. Transfer the marinate to a bowl, and add the parboiled cauliflower florets. Coat the cauliflower well and let it marinate in the fridge for one hour.
3. Assemble: Take the cauliflower florets out to a different bowl, add ¼ cup yogurt to the leftover marinate and mix well.
4. In a handi/cooker, heat 2 tbsp of ghee, add the leftover marinate and 1 Tbsp of SMC Biryani masala and cook for a min, also add the cauliflower florets and cook for 5 mins.
5. Take out half of the cauliflower florets and keep aside. If the masala looks thick in the pan, add hot water to adjust consistency, I added around ½ cup.
6. Layer with half of the rice, place the remaining cauliflower florets, and layer with remaining rice.
7. Pour in the saffron water, a few nuts, a tbsp. of ghee and ¼ cup hot water. Cover & cook for around 20 mins in low flame. Let the biryani stay idle for atleast 30 mins before serving out.
1. In a saucepan add milk. Bring it to oil for about 4 mins until the layer of malai forms on top.
2. Add ginger, cloves, elaichi, SMC black pepper powder and SMC Turmeric powder. Mix it all with a spoon and let it boil for about 2-3 mins more until the milk turns into bright yellow colour.
3. Finally add sugar and stir again for 1 min.
4. Sieve it using a strainer and serve it hot in a glass or cup.
5. This is a great immunity boosting drink. Best when we drink it at night before sleep.
1. Combine all the ingredients(Whole wheat flour, SMC PavBhaji Masala, salt and water) and make soft dough using enough water.
2. Keep aside for 15-20 mins.
3. Divide the dough into 8 portions.
4. Now roll each portion into the size of chappati thin circle using little whole wheat flour while rolling.
5. Cook on a tava over a low flame pressing each side with a cloth until crispy.
6. Make the remaining khakras and serve it.